This program doesn’t exist without your help. Thank you for volunteering your time and effort to give our kids a great soccer experience!
This page has important information for all coaches. Please be familiar with the linked pages and ask your Division Coordinator if you have any questions.
- Administrative Stuff (below)
- Age-Specific Training
- General Information Handout
- Where to store the goals
2. Complete AYSO’s Safe Haven (Only have to do once)
Can be taken online at http://www.aysotraining.org/
3. Town Concussion Training (Only have to do once)
- Go to www.nays.org
- Select “Free Concussion Training” under the Resources tab at the top
- Click “Go to Free Training” under the For non-members section, then “Click here to SIGN UP for a free NAYS Training”
- Register all required information. Be sure to note “Chappaqua AYSO” in the “What is your League/Organization Name?” section.
- Click “Next” then “No thank you, FREE training only. $0.00”, “Click here to get started!”, and “Go to Training” next to Concussion Training.
- Once complete, save a copy of the Certificate of Completion for tracking purposes
4. Town Background Check (~Every 2 years)
Follow the link at the bottom of the town’s Youth Sports Organizations page